As a full stack developer at Fuell, you will be reporting directly to the CTO, and the UI/UX designer to innovate in and improve on Fuell Corporate Card product. You’ll have opportunities to own the technical planning, implementation, and delivery of impactful features. You will be a key contributor to Fuell’s mobile and web applications, to its associated API and backend services.
At Fuell we aren’t just looking for a senior software developer who can help us shoot for the moon. We are looking for a person we want to share our lives with. We think you’ll click with us if you:
- You thrive in demanding, fast-paced environments that require you to think strategically as well as join your team in the trenches to solve problems.
- You value truth, you are open-minded and appreciate direct feedback.
- You revel in intellectually rigorous and principled environments.
- You have a pragmatic and practical approach and feel passionately about operational excellence of impactful technologies.
- You enjoy working in a non-hierarchical manner, leading by strong logic and creating a compelling vision.
- You have a high bar for excellence, never being satisfied that anything is good enough.
Fuell is building the new global standard for financial services, starting with corporate cards 🚀. Fuell Corporate Card, our first product, is an unprecedented credit card solution for businesses of all sizes. It’s like nothing anybody has seen before. Period. Now that we have an amazing product defined, we are growing our team with A players. Our vision is to become one of the fastest-growing startups to date in Europe while we create and exceptional corporate culture.
- We’re currently defining tech stack but probably we’ll use Node.js for the back, and React & React Native for the front (open for discussion)
- A few years of professional experience working on a software development team.
- Experience developing SaaS applications in the cloud.
- Experience completing and “shipping” finished products and features.
Breadth of experience across the software engineering stack from core backend systems, frontend, APIs, to data pipelines and infrastructure
- Work with engineers across the company to build new features and tools.
- Own problems end-to-end, thinking through everything from user experience, data models, scalability, operability and ongoing metrics.
- Uphold our high engineering standards and bring consistency to the codebases, infrastructure, and processes you will encounter.
- Collaborate with experts in product, design, and operations.
If you like challenges, this is your project. What do we offer? Easy. Cool atmosphere in nice offices in Malasaña and where there will be no room for boredom. We offer indefinite fixed contract. The remuneration will be from 30.000€ to 40.000€ gross per year depending on experience.
We want our team to be happy and healthy both inside and outside of work. Our benefits and perks may change, but they’re all based on the philosophy that taking care of our people is good for all of us. We know that everyone is different, so what we offer will be constantly evolving based on employee needs and feedback. This is the perks we are offering at the beginning:
- Phantom shares and/or equity
- Performance bonuses
- Free healthy breakfast and lunch
- Paid kindergarten
- Paid transportation to the office
- Flexible Schedule (i.e work from home once a week)
- Food as a Service (i.e. free snacks & best coffee in Malasaña (real milk from a small known Farm)
- Health as a Service (Gym Membership or Wellness Program)
- Choose your preferred hardware
- Employee Development Programs (i.e. personal and professional coaching, on-the-job training, partial tuition reimbursement, discounts for events (national and international) & books)
- Clothing as a service: Minimalism brand agreement for employees welcome package of branded clothes
- Meetups at the office and outside of it
More options to come: choice of dedicating some hours to volunteer every year, offsites, monthly team lunch, morning meditation, free entrance to Ocho y Medio once a month, etc.