As an Account Executive at Fuell, you will work cross-functionally with Product and Marketing to sell our solutions into the most influential brands in your region, from startups to corporations . You will succeed in this role if you are an energetic and organized self-starter who understands the sales process, can build relationships with the right decision-makers, and can briefly define and communicate the specific benefits of Fuell Corporate Card appropriate for each customer. You will be the key driver of revenue growth for the company, and on the front lines for evangelizing our product.
At Fuell we aren’t just looking for an Account Executive who can do his job great and help us shoot for the moon. We are looking for a person we want to share our lives with. We think you’ll click with us if you:
- You thrive in demanding, fast-paced environments that require you to think strategically as well as join your team in the trenches to solve problems.
- You value truth, you are open-minded and appreciate direct feedback.
- You revel in intellectually rigorous and principled environments.
- You have a pragmatic and practical approach and feel passionately about operational excellence of impactful technologies.
- You enjoy working in a non-hierarchical manner, leading by strong logic and creating a compelling vision.
- You have a high bar for excellence, never being satisfied that anything is good enough.
Fuell is a FinTech that was born in abril 2019. What do we do? Fuell is building the new global standard for financial services, starting with corporate cards. Fuell Corporate Card, our first product, is an unprecedented credit card solution for businesses of all sizes. It’s like nothing anybody has seen before. Period. Now that we have an amazing product, we want to be one of the fastest-growing startups to date in Europe and for that, we need your help!
- 3+ years of relevant B2B SaaS sales experience with a track record of consistently exceeding quota
- Exceptional technical aptitude; passion for understanding our technology and communicating its benefits to both technical and non-technical prospects
- Strong interest in mobile technology and the greater mobile marketing ecosystem
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
- Curiosity, hunger/tenacity, capacity to learn, positive attitude, and an unwavering commitment to be successful
Prior experience at a seed stage Internet/Software company, selling B2B solutions.
- Leverage and coordinate cross-functional teams externally (and with time also internally) to efficiently navigate the full sales cycle
- Build and enhance relationships with prospects and customers
- Actively handle your pipeline of opportunities and consistently provide an accurate forecast to the team
- Make every potential Fuell user happy with every interaction, regardless of deal size
If you like challenges, this is your project. What do we offer? Easy. Cool atmosphere in cool offices in Malasaña and where there will be no room for boredom. We offer indefinite fixed contract. The remuneration will vary depending on experience, we pay the person not the role.
We want our team to be happy and healthy both inside and outside of work. Our benefits and perks may change, but they’re all based on the philosophy that taking care of our people is good for all of us. We know that everyone is different, so what we offer will be constantly evolving based on employee needs and feedback. This is the perks we are offering at the beginning:
- Phantom shares and/or equity
- Performance bonuses
- Free healthy breakfast and lunch
- Paid kindergarten
- Paid transportation to the office
- Flexible Schedule (i.e work from home once a week)
- Food as a Service (i.e. free snacks & best coffee in Malasaña (real milk from a small known Farm)
- Health as a Service (Gym Membership or Wellness Program)
- Choose your preferred hardware
- Employee Development Programs (i.e. personal and professional coaching, on-the-job training, partial tuition reimbursement, discounts for events (national and international) & books)
- Clothing as a service: Minimalism brand agreement for employees welcome package of branded clothes
- Meetups at the office and outside of it
More options to come: choice of dedicating some hours to volunteer every year, offsites, monthly team lunch, morning meditation, free entrance to Ocho y Medio once a month, etc.